|Name||Mr. G. Ranjith|
|Specialization||Manufacturing Systems and Management|
|Industry Experience||6 months|
|Academic Experience||3 years and 4 months|
1. Attended a National level conference on “Advances in Mechanical Engineering” March 20-21, 2014 in Sri Balaji Chockalingam Engg. College, Irumbedu, Arni
1. Published a paper in the proceedings of 4th National Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering entitled “Streamlining Material Flow to Reduce Cycle Time through Kanban Replenishment on March 20-21, 2014 in Sri Balaji Chockalingam Engg.College, Irumbedu, Arni.
1. Participated in the “One day Orientation Programme on 3D Design and Solid Modeling (CAD)” held on 19 Mar’2011, at Anna University of Technology, Tiruchirappalli..
2. Participated in two days workshop on “Fail- Safe Design, Early Detection& Avoiding Future Recurrence” held on 28th and 29th Oct’2013 at Department of Mechanical Engineering, CEG, Anna University conducted by Society of Material Science Engineers (SMSE) and Society for Failure Analysis (SFA).
3. Participated in the 3rd National Summit on Sustainable Institute Industry Partnership on 3rd and 4th July, 2015 at IIT Madras, Chennai .
4. Participated in the Digital Youth Summit on 11th sept 2017, conducted by ICT Academy and Department of Information Technology Govt. of Puducherry, held at Pondicherry Engineering College, Puducherry.
5. Participated in One day National Level Workshop on Friction material concepts – Formulation, Testing and Environmental Issues on 10 April 2018 at Crescent Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai.
|Projects so far guided||08 UG Project guided
02 Mini Project