|Name||Mr. N. EJOUMALE|
|Specialization||Product Design and Manufacturing|
|Academic Experience||7 years 4 months|
|Industrial Experience||7 Years|
|Membership Possessed||ISTE & IAENG|
Presented paper in National Level conference OPTEST-2010 “optimization of resistance spot welding parameters for joining Al6061T6” at BIT,Tamilnadu
1. Attended two days ICMR sponsored National Seminar on “Recent Advances in Orthopaedic Implants using Nano Technology” at V.R.S. College of Engineering and Technology on 9th and 10th may 2016.
2. Attended two days ICMR sponsored National Seminar on “Recent Advances in Orthopaedic Implants using Nano Technology” at V.R.S. College of Engineering and Technology on 29th and 30th June 2017.
* Attended Workshop on “Powder, Nano and thin film characterization using x-ray diffraction” conducted in crystal growth centre, Anna university Chennai.
* Attended Workshop on Joining plastics by ultrasonic welding conducted by department of production Engineering, PSG College of Technology on 13th July 2013.
* Attended Workshop Advancements in welding technology conducted in NIT Trichy during July 4th and 5th 2013.
* Attended Workshop one day National level workshop on “The Art of Writing Research Paper” at Kongu Engineering College, Erode on 19th December 2015
* Attended Workshop AICTE sponsored workshop on “Advances in Composite Materials” in CIIT, Coimbatore from 4th to 10th January 2016.
|Projects so far guided||UG Project-16|