||Mr. G. SADIQ BASHA.
||Electronics and Communication Engineering
||14 Years 1 Month
||ISTE & IAENG
1. Presented a paper titled ‘RSSI based implementation of Smart tollgate automation by using WSN’, in International conference on Advances in Robotics ,Energy and Network systems 2017 (ICARENS 2017) at Government College of Engineering, Salem from 9th to 10th March 2017.
2. Presented a paper in National level conference on ‘Synthetic protocols for Nano sensor transmitting platforms using Enzyme & DNA based computing’ at Shirdi Sai Engineering College, Bengaluru, 2010.
3. Presented a paper on ‘Challenges of Globalization on Indian Higher Education’ in ISTE National Convention at National Engineering College, Kovilpatti, on 5th and 6th Nov. 2014.
1. Published a research paper on “RSSI Based Implementation of Smart Tollgate Automation ” in International Research Journal of Innovative Research in science, Engineering and Technology (IJIRSET), Volume 6, Issue 12, December 2017.
2. Published paper in International journal of Engineering Research & Applications on, ‘Design of Low power CMOS high performance True Single Phase clock dual modulus Prescalar’, volume-3, issue-5, Sept-Oct 2013.
3. Published paper in ‘SRAM performance enhancement using Transient Negative Bit-line Voltage’ in International Journal of VLSI System Design and Communication Systems [IJVDCS-2014] Vol 21, SO4P1227-3.
1. National seminar on “Next generation RF and Wireless Technologies for Rural India” in Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IITDM), Kancheepuram on 27th March 2017.
2. Attended IEEE sponsored one day national seminar in ‘Recent trends in Wireless Communication’.
3. Attended ISTE sponsored one day seminar in ‘Network Security’.
4. Attended two days CSIR sponsored technical seminar on ‘Recent issues in Antenna Design & testing’, at Mepco Schlenk Engineering College from 24th & 25th Sep 2013.
1. Attended IEEE sponsored one day National level workshop on “Electromagnetic and RF Communication” conducted by LOYOLA – ICAM College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai on 25th September 2017.
2. Attended TNSCST sponsored one day National level workshop on “Modern Trends in Fiber optic communication” at V.R.S. College of Engineering and Technology, Arasur on 23rd May 2017.
3. Attended ISTE sponsored one day workshop in ‘Recent trends in VLSI and Embedded systems’.
4. Attended ISTE sponsored two day workshop in ‘Cadence tools in VLSI’.
5. Two day workshop on ‘Next generation RF and wireless technology for rural India’, IIITDM – chennai, kancheepuram, on June – 4th & 5th 2015.
6. Attended two days workshop on ‘Patch Antenna Design using IE3D’ at B.S.Adbur Rehman University-Chennai, from 9 th & 10th January 2014.
7. Attended two days Hands on workshop in ‘Antenna Theory and Design are using FEKO’ on 15th & 16th March 2013 at Anna University Chennai.
8. Attended one-day workshop in ‘Research Methodologies & Technical Writing of Journal papers & Research Theses’ on 11th August 2012, at Christ college of Engineering & Technology, Puducherry.
9. Attended Five days ‘Mission 10X workshop’ conducted by Wipro from 18th to 22nd October 2011.
10. Attended two day workshop in ‘RF & Microwave Technologies and its applications’ on 1st & 2nd Dec 2011, Kamban Engineering College, Tiruvanamalai.
|Faculty Development Training Programme
1. Attended Five days AICTE sponsored STTP in ‘Embedded systems & Technology’ from 26th to 30th 2008 at Bharathiyar college of Engg. & Tech., Karaikal, Puducherry.
2. Attended Faculty Development Program in ‘VLSI Design’, on 5th September 2008 at AVC College of Engineering, Mayiladurai.
3. Attended IEEE organised Faculty Develpoment Program in ‘Natural Computation in Engineering’ on February 6th & 7th 2010, at Velammal Engineering College, Chennai.
4. Attended seven days Faculty Development Program in ‘Electromagnetic Fields’ from 12th to 18th December 2012 at Paavai Engineering College, Namakkal.
5. Attended five days ISTE-SRM Sponsored Short term training program(STTP) in ‘RF engineering in Wireless networks’ at Valliammai Engineerig College, from May 5th to 10th 2013.
6. Attended three days Faculty Development program(FDP) in ‘Signals & Systems’, at Dhanalakshmni Engineering College, Chennai, from 24th to 26th June 2013.
|Projects so far guided
||20 UG Projects