||Mr. S. PARTHIBAN
||Electronics and Communication Engineering
1. Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication.
2. Master of Technology in Embedded System Technologies.
3. P.G. Diploma in Educational Administration and Supervising.
||Embedded System Technologies
||10 Years 5 Months
1. Life time Membership in Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE).
2. Life time membership in International Association for Electronics Engineers (IAENG).
1. Presented a titled “Automatic car parking using RFID” in National conference on Wireless Communication and Signal Processing at Arunai Engineering college, Tiruvannamalai on 24th February 2017.
2. Presented paper titled ‘New Space Shift Keying Modulation with Hamming Code-Aided Constellation Design’ in the National Conference on Emerging Trends in Communication, VLSI, Image Processing at Gojan School of Business and Technology, Chennai on 21st March 2012.
1. Presented a paper titled “Smart ATM center with bring along mechanism for card and cash retrieval after transaction” in International conference on Advances in Robotics, Energy and Network systems 2017(ICARENS 2017) at Government College of Engineering, Salem from 9th to 10th March 2017.
2. Presented paper on “Thermoelectric Power Harvesting in WSN for Green House Monitoring and Control” in International conference on innovation in information, embedded and communication systems at Karpagam College of Engineering, Coimbatore on 19th & 20th March 2015.
3. Paper titled ‘A Bimodal Biometric Technique Based Enhanced Real-time ATM Security’ in the International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering and Technology at Oxford College of Engineering, Tiruvanamalai on 01st March 2014.
1. Published a research paper titled “Emotion Detection from Text based Document and Classification of Cross – Domain Sentiment” in International Journal of Engineering and Techniques (IJET), Volume 3, Issue 1, January 2017.
2. Published a paper titled “Automatic Car Parking Guidance system using RFID”, in International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (IJIRCCE), Volume 5, Issue 3, March 2017.
3. Published a paper titled “Smart ATM center with bring along mechanism for card and cash retrieval after transaction” in International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (IJIRCCE ), Volume 3, Issue 2, March 2017.
4. Published a research paper titled “Performance Analysis of AODV, DSDV & IDSDV Routing Protocols in MANET” in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (IJARCCE), December 2016, Volume-5, Issue-12.
5. Accepted paper on “Thermoelectric Power Harvesting in WSN for Green House Monitoring and Control” in International journal of Applied Engineering Research. (SCOPUS INDEXED Journals – Annexure II of Anna University, Chennai).
1. Attended a National seminar on “Next generation RF and Wireless Technologies for Rural India” in Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IITDM), Kancheepuram on 27th March 2017.
2. Attended Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) sponsored two days National level seminar on “Recent Developments in Machine Learning Process for screening and diagnosis of Austin using Rapid Miner,” conducted by Department of Mechanical Engineering at V.R.S. college of engineering and technology from 5th May & 6th May 2016.
3. Attended Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) sponsored two days National level seminar on “Recent Advances in Orthopedic implants using Nanotechnology”, conducted by Department of Mechanical Engineering during 9th & 10th May 2016.
4. Attended Seminar on Research paper presentation, Dissertation and Project proposal preparation at BIT Campus, Anna University, Trichy on 14th February 2014.
1. Attended IEEE sponsored one day National level workshop on “Electromagnetic and RF Communication” conducted by LOYOLA – ICAM College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai on 25th September 2017.
2. Attended TNSCST sponsored one day National level workshop on “Modern Trends in Fiber optic communication” at V.R.S. College of Engineering and Technology, Arasur on 23rd May 2017.
3. Five days Workshop on ‘Mission 10x – High Impact Teaching Skills’, Trained by Wipro, Bengaluru and Certificate attested by Dale Carnegie Training® at Dr. Navalar Nedunchezhiyan College of Engineering, Tholudur, Cuddalore district from 14th to 18th days of November 2011.
4. National Level workshop on ‘Recent and Innovative Techniques in Conservation of Energy’, at VRSCET, Arasur on 20th August 2010.
5. National Level workshop on ‘Recent Trends in Solid Waste Management Systems’, at VRSCET, Arasur on 30th July 2010.
|Faculty Development Training Programme
1. Attended five days ISTE approved Short Term Training Program(STTP) on “Advances in Spectral Domain Analysis (ASDA 2016)”, conducted by Annamalai University, Chidambaram from 4th January to 8th January 2016.
2. Faculty Development Program on ‘Signals and Systems’ at Dhanalakshmi College of Engineering, Tambaram from 24th to 26th June 2013.
3. One day Faculty Symposium on ‘MIMO-OFDM Wireless Systems’, at SRM University, kattankulathur on 27th January, 2011
4. Two days training on ‘Advanced Signal Processing’ at Saranathan college of Engineering and Technology, Trichy on 17th and 18th June 2010.
|Projects so far guided
1. Project Guided for U.G students : 20 Batches
2. Project Guided for P.G students : 01 Batch