||Mrs. P. Sujatha
||Electronics and Communication Engineering
||14 years 5 months
1. Life time Membership in Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE).
2. Life time membership in International Association for Electronics Engineers (IAENG).
Presented a paper ‘Automatic Detection and segmentation of cyst in ultrasound liver images’ at Thanthai Periyar Govt.Engg College, Barghur. on 24.02.2007.
Presented a paper titled “Anti theft control and monitoring system using Raspberry Pi and Simple CV” in International conference on Advances in Robotics, Energy and Network systems 2017(ICARENS 2017) at Government College of Engineering, Salem from 9th to 10th March 2017.
1. Published a paper titled “Anti-theft control and monitoring system using raspberry pi and simple CV” in International Research Journal in Advanced Engineering and Technology (IRJAET), Volume 3, Issue 2, March 2017.
2. Published a research paper titled “Appliances control using leap motion device for physically disabled persons” in International Research Journal in Advanced Engineering and Technology (IRJAET), Volume 3, Issue 2, March 2017.
3. Published a research paper titled” IOT based Health monitoring system” in International Research Journal in Advanced Engineering and Technology (IRJAET), Volume 2, Issue 6, December 2016.
4. Published a paper in International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research (IJSER 2014) titled “Tuning of decentralized Pi (PID) controllers for TITO process”, Volume 5, Issue 1, January 2014.
1. Participated in ICMR sponsored two days National level seminar on “Recent Advances in Orthopaedic implants using Nanotechnology” conducted by V.R.S College of Engineering and Technology, Arasur from 9th & 10th May 2016.
2. Attended National level seminar on “Emerging technologies in signal processing” in association with IEEE Madras section conducted by Karunya University, Coimbatore on 5th December 2015.
3. Attended National level seminar on Progressive Trends in cotroller design and their optimization at VIT, Chennai on 6th December 2013.
4. Attended national level seminar on”Recent Trends in wireless communication” at VRSCET on 29th April 2011.
5. Attended national level seminar on “Recent Trends in signal Processing/Image processing’ at Sarnathan Engineering College on 17.06.2010 and 18.06.2010.
6. Attended National Level Seminar on ‘Advances in Optical Networking’ at Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering college from 26.07.2007 to 28.07.2007.
1. Attended TEQIP-III sponsored one day National level workshop on “System Identification” conducted by Pondicherry Engineering College, Puducherry on 13th October 2017.
2. Attended TNSCST sponsored one day National level workshop on “Modern Trends in Fiber optic communication” at V.R.S. College of Engineering and Technology, Arasur on 23rd May 2017.
3. Attended the National level seminar on “Emerging technologies in signal processing” in association with IEEE Madras section conducted by Karunya University, Coimbatore on 5th December 2015.
4. Attended two days National level workshop on “Embedded systems and its applications” conducted by Ramco Institute of Technology in collaboration with Vi Microsystems Pvt. Ltd., Chennai at Rajapalayam on 21st & 22nd December 2015.
5. Participated in Workshop on ‘Android Application Development’ at VIT Chennai on 11th October 2014.
6. Attended national level workshop on”Advanced programming in MATLAB’ at VRSCET on 23rd November 2012.
7. Attended a workshop on MISSION 10X at VRSCET from 18.10.2011 to 22.10.2011.
8. Attended National level workshop on Research issues in VLSI Design at VRSCET on 5th march 2011.
9. Attended National level workshop on Circuit Design sing PSPICE at Mailam Engineering College on 21st January 2011.
|Faculty development Training Programme
1. Attended three days Faculty development programme(FDP) on “Design and testing of Electronic circuits” at KLN college of Engineering, Sivagangai District on 09th to 11th June 2016.
2. Participated in Short time training programme on ‘Emerging trends in image processing and its application’ at Annamalai University from 08.12.2014 to 12.12.2014.
3. Participated in Faculty development programme on ‘Digital Signal Processing’ at Dhanalakshmi college of Engineering from 27th to 29th June 2013.
4. Participated in Short time training programme on ‘Multimedia communication and signal processing’ at Pondicherry Engineering college from 7th to 15th May 2008.
|Projects so for guided
||27 UG projects
1. Presented a guest lecture on ‘Recent Trends in Medical Electronics’ at A.M.K. Polytechnic College, Chennai on 27th December 2017.
2. Presented a guest lecture on ‘Electrical safety in Hospitals’ at A.M.P. Polytechnic college, Chennai.