|Department||Science and Humanities (Physics)|
|Specialization||General Physics & Research – Crystal growth|
|Industry Experience||2 Years|
|Academic Experience||18 Years|
* Presented paper titled “ Anti Inﬂammatory Activities of Catharanthus Roesus Mixed with Neem Leaf Extract” in National conference on Drug Discovery & Therapy at Annamalai University on 7th and 8th January 2016.
* Presented a paper on “Synthesis, Growth & X-Ray Microhardness, thermal, Dielectric & Photoconductivity Studies of Pure & Lithium Sulphat eDoped L-Alanni eAcet at eSingle Crystals” in National Conference on Frontier areas in Applied Physics at Annamalai University on 27th April 2016
* Presented a paper on “Growth & characterization of pure and doped Lthreonine Acetate crystal “ in TEQIP-II sponsored international conference at Bharathidasan Institute of Technology, Anna University, Thiruchirapalli on 16th and 17th October 2015.
* Presented a paper on “Competency Building Strategies in Business and Technology for Sustainable Development” at Ganesh School of Business Management, Salem on 19th February 2016.
* Presented a paper on “ Growth & Characterization of pure and Doped D-Alanine Acetate Crystals” in International conference at Jamal Mohammed College, Thirchurapalli on 29th February 2016.
|Seminars||Participated ICMR sponsored National level seminar on “Recent Development in Machine Learning Process for Screening and Diagnosis of Autism Using Rapid Miner” at our college from 5th May to 6th May 2016.|
|Workshops||* Participated in National workshop on “Materials Science and Theoretical Physics” at S t . Joseph ‘s College of Arts and Science (Autonomous), cuddalore on 2nd and 3rd September 2015.|
|Faculty Development Training Programme||04|
|Membership||Indian Society for Technical Education(ISTE)|
|Others||One Patent Filed
Books published – 2
Authored a study material for +2 students