|Department||S & H (Mathematics)|
|Academic Experience||11 years and 6 months|
|Seminars||Attended one day Seminar on “Non-Markova Queueing Theory and Queue Networks” Organized by Department of Mathematics , at University College of Engineering, Tindivanam, 6th February 2010.|
1. Attended National level workshop on , “Application of Matlab to Electrical Engineering’’ at VRS college of Engineering & Technology, on 17th February 2011.
2. Attended workshop on “MISSION 10X’’ at VRS college of Engineering & Technology, on18th to 22th October 2011.
3. Attended workshop on “One Day Workshop on Using Sage for Engineering Mathematics’’ at VIT Chennai, on 28th April 2012.
4. Attended workshop on, “Differential Equations and Transform Techniques using MATLAB’’ at VIT Chennai, on 1st Feb 2013.
5. Attended workshop on, “Latex Workshop for Researchers ’’ at VIT University, Vellore on 26th & 27th July 2013.
6. Attended workshop on “The Third International Workshop on Teaching and Leaching in the Twenty First Century’’ at B.S.Abdur Rahman University, Chennai, on 17th December 2013.
7. Attended workshop on “Optimization and Numerical Computation using MATLAB’’ at VIT Chennai, on 26th April 2014.
|Faculty Development Training Programme||
1. Attended FDP on “MA2262-Probability and Queueing theory” conducted by Department of mathematics at Anna University Chennai, on 29th to 7th December 2010.
2. Attended FDP on “MA2211-Transforms and Partial Differential Equation” conducted by Department of mathematics at Anna University Chennai, 20th to 28th June 2011.
3. Attended FDP on “MA2265-Discrete Mathematics” conducted by Department of mathematics at Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University ,Chennai, on 11th to 18th June 2012
4. Participated Faculty development programme on “MA6453-Probability & Queuing Theory” in at IFET College of Engineering, Villupuram from 27th November to 3rd December 2015.