• NSS special camp was conducted at Aalamguppam village from 16 to 27 July 2013.
• An “ART EXHIBITION” to create awareness on tree plantation and protecting the environment was conducted in collaboration with “Eera Nilam”, an Educational and Charitable Trust, Villupuram at our College on 23 January 2014.
• Leprosy awareness programme was conducted on 4 February 2014. Medical Officers from Govt. Head Quarters Hospital, Mundiampakkam, Villupuram conducted the programme..
• RRC member orientation programme was conducted on 11 February 2014 forenoon. Mr. Indiran, ICTC Counselor, Primary Health Centre, Iruvelpattu was the resource person.
•HIV-AIDS interactive programme for RRC volunteers and students was held on 11 February 2014 afternoon. Dr.U.Indira Priyadharsini, Medical officer, GPHC, Iruvelpattu presided over the programme and interacted with the students.
• RRC volunteers visited the Integrated counselling and Testing Centre and Blood Bank arrangement at Primary Health Centre, Iruvelpattu on 14 February 2014. RRC volunteers gained knowledge of facilities provided by the government to prevent HIV-AIDS and testing methods, counseling methods etc.
Blood donation Camp
• Blood donation camp was organized on 17 July, 2013 with Primary Health Centre, Iruvelpattu and 40 students donated blood.
•Blood donation camp was organized on 2 August , 2013 with Govt. Medical College and Hospital, Mundiampakkamand 120 students donated blood.
• Blood donation camp in view of the birthday celebrations of the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu was conducted at Villupuram on 14 February 2014.
• 70 students of our college donated their blood as a part of World Guinness Record.
Road Safety Awareness Program
•An awareness programme on “Road Safety” was conducted on 6 February 2014.
•Safety Initiative Mission(SIM) in association with V.R.S.C.E.T. conducts “Road Safety Awareness Program” every saturday at Toll gate , Ulundurpet.